Join Puget Sound Nia teachers and students for an energizing afternoon of dance revelry at this year’s Spring Nia Jam on May 27 from 1-2:30 pm at Om Culture in Wallingford. This year’s Jam honors the 135th birthday of Isadora Duncan, a modern dance pioneer and Nia influence. We will embody Duncan Dance – free-spirited, honest movement. All are welcome!
The venue, Om Culture, is spacious with 3,000 square feet of wood dance floor. Located near Gas Works Park in Wallingford, Om Culture offers convenient street parking and even a view of the city.
Nia Seattle hosts two annual Nia Jams – in the fall and spring. They draw an enthusiastic crowd that makes for synergy and joy on the dance floor. If you’re interested in trying Nia, attend this event. You will have a chance to sample a variety of teachers and meet the friendly, creative and talented Nia community. RSVP on Facebook!
- Subscribe to my Newsletter for class updates, tips and routine previews!
- See photos of Nia in action.
- Read tips for class.
- Read reviews of my class.
- Learn more about Nia on the official Nia Technique website.
- Try it for free. Bring water and your bare feet!