Nia Routine for Dec 1-9: Canta
Potential. Creativity. Courage. The Nia routine, Canta invites you to break old patterns and experiment with new versions of familiar choreography. As you dance to Canta, bring your awareness to the special ratio: 200/700. We have over 200 bones and 700 muscles in our bodies. Surely, we can find new combinations and sensations given so many moving parts!
Come to class this week to dance from a place of honesty, ease and joy. On the dance floor and in life, honoring our true instincts unleashes endless creativity. Dance it. Live it!
The music in this Nia routine springs from Indian and Latin influences, creating an über celebratory experience.
- Subscribe to my Newsletter for class updates, tips and routine previews!
- See photos of Nia in action.
- Read tips for class.
- Read reviews of my class.
- Learn more about Nia on the official Nia Technique website.
- Try it for free. Bring water and your bare feet!